use Python to post image to Facebook

CM cmpython at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 23:24:54 EDT 2012

Shot in the dark here:  has any who reads this group been successful
with getting Python to programmatically post an image to Facebook?

I've tried using fbconsole[1] and facepy[2], both of which apparently
work fine for their authors and others and although I have an
authorization code, publish permissions, a Facebook app, I get back
these unhelpful errors when I try this (like "an unknown  error
occurred").

If anyone has been able to do this, maybe you can help me figure out
what I am doing wrong.