Installing a binary package on virtualenv on windows

Manu swellfr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:27:27 EDT 2012

Hi
  I have been using virtualenv on my windows desktop for quite a while
now and would really recommend everyone to use it.
  Something I come across is how can I install a binary dependency  in
my virtual environment . I need to install lxml and gevent. Both
packages are delivered as windows installer (and not always the latest
version !!!) and it seems that pip install will not make the job( as
it will go through the build process...)

Thanks for your help.