Question on Manipulating List and on Python

Subhabrata Banerjee subhagurgaon2011 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 02:43:13 EDT 2011

On Sep 30, 12:52 am, "Prasad, Ramit" <ramit.pra... at jpmorgan.com>
wrote:
> [...]

Dear Group,
Thanks for your suggestions. I'll check if these work. Converting to
dictionary I was thinking but others I have to test. Without patting
my own back(I do not write algorithms that good), I can say Python is
indeed damn fast. A reason many of my friends are shifting fast to
Python and I was suggested by a reputed person of MIT CogLab to use
Python instead of C++ and it worked just fabulous for me. To my
collegue I would find out an answer.
Regards,
Subhabrata.