Suggested coding style

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Sep 29 17:24:15 EDT 2011

Passiday <passiday at gmail.com> writes:

> Oh, my. Who could expect this topic would iterate to some whining
> about religion (please don't respond on this remark of mine).

That's an unreasonable request. If you make a provocative remark (I
doubt you chose to use “whining” without knowing how dismissive it is),
it's disingenuous to then ask that people please not respond.

--
 \     “If nothing changes, everything will remain the same.” —Barne's |
  `\                                                               Law |