Wrote a new library - Comments and suggestions please!

Mel mwilson at the-wire.com
Tue Sep 27 15:12:20 EDT 2011

http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/procstat/63104/HTML/default/procstat_freq_sect006.htm

> All the words are in English, but I have no idea what the function does,
> how you would call it, and what it returns. Would it have been so hard to
> show a couple of examples?

Hmm.  Yeah.  Very much so.  That's the kind of documentation I call "syntax
happy".  It tells you how to create a well-formed PROC STAT without ever
saying what would happen if you did, or why you might want that, whatever it
was, to happen.  I see that kind of documentation way too often.  By
comparison, even this <https://www.ubersoft.net/comic/hd/2011/09/losing-
sight-big-picture> might seem good.  At least they try.

"Does things to the stuff.  By default, the most recent stuff is done things
to."

	Mel.