Suggested coding style

Tim Johnson tim at akwebsoft.com
Sun Sep 25 22:59:20 EDT 2011

* Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> [110925 13:50]:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 4:54 AM, Petite Abeille
> <petite.abeille at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Sep 25, 2011, at 8:46 PM, Tim Johnson wrote:
> >
> >>  Why does it suck? And why do people say 'suck' so much, especially in technical venues? :)
> >
> > It's a technical term:
> >
> > http://www.osnews.com/images/comics/wtfm.jpg
>
> Also, because technical people are opinionated windbags. Goes with the
> territory. :)
 I always felt that to be courteous, to the point and reserved cost
 me less typing time. And since I'm self-employed and only charge
 for productive time for clients, that's being cost-conscious for me.

 Of course I've been known to get a little crazy about PHP. So don't
 let me get started...

 BTW: If you like ranting as a spectator sport, I have found the
 Common Lisp newsgroup to be among the most spectacular. But that's
 just me.
--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com