Where can I find a lexical spec of python?

程劭非 csf178 at 163.com
Wed Sep 21 12:33:03 EDT 2011

Thanks Thomas.
I've read the document http://docs.python.org/py3k/reference/lexical_analysis.html

but I worried it might leak some language features like "tab magic".

For I'm working on a parser with JavaScript I need a more strictly defined spec.

Currently I have a highlighter here ->http://shaofei.name/python/PyHighlighter.html
(Also the lexer  http://shaofei.name/python/PyLexer.html)

As you can see, I just make its behavior align with CPython, but I'm not sure what the real python lexical grammar is like.

Does anyone know if there is a lexical grammar spec like other languages(e.g. http://bclary.com/2004/11/07/#annex-a)?

Please help me. Thanks a lot.
在 2011-09-21 19:41:33,"Thomas Jollans" <t at jollybox.de> 写道: