create a directory structure

Andrea Crotti andrea.crotti.0 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 06:44:59 EDT 2011

On 09/17/2011 12:56 PM, Rafael Durán Castañeda wrote:
> I think you might want to look at Fabric
> <http://docs.fabfile.org/en/1.2.2/index.html> or vagrant
> <http://vagrantup.com/>

Thanks, but I don't understand how these two project would help me...
I don't need to deploy on many machines via ssh, I only need that each
machine is able to create an initial infrastructure.

Paste-script allows me to do that, and in plus is ready to do many other
things.
Doing it in a hand-made fashion might also work well, but I think using
paste-script is better for future extensions/improvements.