ANN: unpyc3 - a python bytecode decompiler for Python3

Arnaud Delobelle arnodel at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:20:04 EDT 2011

On 14 September 2011 06:53, Vincent Vande Vyvre
<vincent.vandevyvre at swing.be> wrote:

> Hi, trying your code, I have had numbers of errors:

Hi Vincent, thanks for trying it.

>   File "unpyc3.py", line 55, in <module>
>     SETUP_WITH,
> NameError: name 'SETUP_WITH' is not defined
>
> commented it
>
>   File "unpyc3.py", line 58, in <module>
>     STORE_DEREF, DELETE_DEREF,
> NameError: name 'DELETE_DEREF' is not defined
>
> commented it

What version of Python are you running this on?  This is module is
written for Python 3.  It looks like you're using an old version of
Python (before the with statement was introduced - 2.5?)

>   File "unpyc3.py", line 96, in dec_module
>     stream = open(pyc_path, "rb")
> UnboundLocalError: local variable 'pyc_path' referenced before assignment
>
> change pyc_path to path

Thanks, I've fixed that.

--
Arnaud