Looking for open-source Python projects to help out with

Eric Snow ericsnowcurrently at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:12:20 EDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Littlefield, Tyler <tyler at tysdomain.com> wrote:
> Hello:
> I've got a bit of time on my hands, so I'm curious what sorts of projects
> there are that people needs help with. I'd like to choose something that
> doesn't have a ton of red tape, but is stable, which is why I ask here
> instead of just Googling open source projects. My main interests lie in
> accessibility, Utilities and security.

An interesting one that I haven't had time to help on yet is the
"extensions for unittest" project:

https://code.google.com/p/unittest-ext/issues/list

Basically it's adding an extensions framework to the stdlib unittest
module.  I'm sure Michael Foord wouldn't mind the help.  Like I said,
a very interesting project, though not directly related to
accessibility or security.

-eric