Hello, and request for help with 'dynamic grids'

Simon Cropper simoncropper at fossworkflowguides.com
Mon Sep 5 06:07:05 EDT 2011

On 05/09/11 17:19, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Sep 2011 03:18 pm Simon Cropper wrote:
>
>> I am looking for the ability to create dynamic grids in a window but
>> can't for the life of me find how to do this.
>
> What GUI toolkit are you using?

I have looked at wxGlade, Boa Constructor, wxFormBuilder, tkinder, I
have also looked through the Python website many times looking for
commands that would allow me to create a GUI from scratch.

--
Cheers Simon

    Simon Cropper - Open Content Creator / Website Administrator

    Free and Open Source Software Workflow Guides