error when use portable python 2.7.2

yixuan yixuan178 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 06:48:07 EDT 2011

Hello,
I copy python 2.7.2 folder from other machine to my new installed
Windows XP.
If I run python.exe it would say side by side error, it is caused by
crt environment.
I copy msvc90 runtime and manifest into my folder, python.exe seems
working now.
But when I used 'import FixTk', it would say "dll load failed",
actually, it also a side by side error, if I paste crt libraries into
Dlls folder, it can be solved. But I don't think it is a good
solution.
How can I set it to prevent above error? w/o install any microsoft
package. I want to user can use my package when they unpack it.

Thanks,
Eugene