pyWin build 216

python w.g.sneddon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:25:55 EDT 2011

I have used pyWin for several years now with out issue.   I recently
installed build 216 for python 2.7 on windows XP pro.   The program
crashes every time I exit a wxPython program and has crashed a few
other times.  I does not seem that pyWin has been updated since
February of this year.   Is there a direction change for the windows
extensions?  Is it time I make the move to 3.x?  Mark Hammond has
given much to the Python community and I do not intend for this post
to be negative in any way.