Tunneling using paramiko to establish tunnel with lab-router

Vinay vraichur at cisco.com
Wed Sep 21 02:42:21 EDT 2011

Hello Friends,

I am looking to implement tunneling in python and using "Paramiko" for
this..

Sending theTunneling script using Paramiko -Python.

It's facing some prob, hangs on running the script..output message it says
".. Missing Handlers". Plz let me know the corrections to be done in this
script to making tunneling successful (I hv hard-coded the jump server IP
address 10.64.116.34 and password - "Cisco123" in the script to test it
once). It's urgent, plz giv me solution ASAP!!

Thanks n regards,

Vinay