webapp development in pure python

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 01:18:47 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 4:04 PM, 88888 Dihedral
<dihedral88888 at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am thinking one has to distinguish between programs for database servers of   the commercial applications in banks or insurance companies that cant be hacked in low costs, and experiments to chunk out database servers for games and videos all over the world!

I don't know about that. Best practices are often best for everyone;
it's more critical for a bank than for a game server, but that doesn't
mean the game server can afford to use swiss cheese as armor plate.
Particularly if it's the livelihood of the game designer; in fact,
that might even make it _more_ important than for a bank.

ChrisA