What is wrong with my code?

apometron apometron.listas.cinco at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 00:30:40 EDT 2011

The problem is that it is not reporting any error.

The do something and quits silently.

No rename action is done and no error.

Running Python 2.7 on Windows Seven.

I know  that it is a bit tricky to help someone so,
but I dont have any info to pass that be good
to understand the situation.

Thanks by the effort in help me.

I appreciate every character of it.

[]s