Chaos Theory [was Re: Benefit and belief]

rantingrick rantingrick at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 11:54:04 EDT 2011

On Oct 2, 4:43 pm, Steven D'Aprano <steve
+comp.lang.pyt... at pearwood.info> wrote:

> In all cases, we can be sure that the contradiction between the pair of
> statements are genuine contradictions and not mere apparent
> contradictions caused by "narrow perspective" or incomplete or erroneous
> knowledge.

Observer: Why is it that Clark Kent and Superman are never in the same
place at the same time?
ComicFanboy: Because Clark Kent IS Kal-El's secret identity duh!
PuesdoWiseObserver: Wait a minute fanboy, they ARE in the same place
at the same time since Clark Kent IS really Superman. Ha, i'm smart.
TrueWiseObserver: Wrong pseudo. Superman will ALWAYS be superman even
if he wears a dress and stilettos. Clark Kent is just an assumed
identity of Superman.