Tweepy: Invalid arguments at function call (tweepy.Stream()) (Terry Reedy)

Ricardo Mansilla rick.mansilla at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 22:36:23 EDT 2011

Thanks a lot for your answer. I'm using python 2.7.2 and tweetpy 1.7

>>> help(tweepy)
Help on package tweepy:

NAME
    tweepy - Tweepy Twitter API library

(...)

VERSION
    1.7.1

and probably that is the problem, the link that you gave me refers to the
1.2 version page...
Anyway, i already have their IRC direction and i think it would be easier
to find support there.
Thanks again.

Ricardo Mansilla

ps: sometimes i get lazy about writing the whole link to a precise
direction which lacks of importance in my point; please, don't judge me for
my exquisite way of keep the attention in the correct place... :)