webapp development in pure python

Laszlo Nagy gandalf at shopzeus.com
Tue Oct 25 09:50:59 EDT 2011

   Hi,

Anyone knows a framework for webapp development? I'm not talking about
javascript/html compilers and ajax frameworks. I need something that
does not require javascript knowledge, just pure Python. (So qooxdoo is
not really an option, because it cannot be programmed in Python. You
cannot even put out a window on the center of the screen without using
javascript code, and you really have to be a javascript expert to write
useful applications with qooxdoo.)

What I need is a programmable GUI with windows, event handlers and
extensible widgets, for creating applications that use http/https and a
web browser for rendering.

Is there something like this already available?

Thanks,

    Laszlo