Gui Builder for Python an wxPython

blueeagle2 at gmail.com blueeagle2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 15:47:56 EDT 2011

I am just getting into gui building in python and I am trying to find a
designer that is easy to use.  I tried wxGlade and though it looks promising
I could not get anywhere with it.  It would not let me create a simple
dialog application.  If I were using MonoDevelop it would be a snap, but
there does not seem to be any descent tutorials anywhere that I can find.
One would think it would be rather intuitive, but it is not or at least not
for me.  I have looked at wxFormBuilder and QT4 with python and they both
looked better.  I was just wondering what anyone else would consider a good
wxPython designer.  I would even be willing to buy one if it was not too
expensive and had descent tutorials and documentation.