Suggested coding style

alex23 wuwei23 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 01:10:55 EDT 2011

On Sep 30, 11:54 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I never said we should remove it now, i said we should deprecate it
> now.

Actually, *I* said deprecate, *you* said break. I don't see the word
'remove' anywhere in my comment.

> Please Google deprecate.

Please read what I wrote rather than what you want me to have said.

> Well "alex" i can't see a mob approaching with pitchforks because we
> deprecate a misplaced and rarely used functionality of the stdlib.

No, but you don't see a lot of things. You're genuinely convinced that
your viewpoint is superior and singularly correct. I don't think
you're a reasonable arbiter of what functionality should be added or
removed from the stdlib.

> Well "alex", like yourself, i hold expertise in many fields BESIDES
> programming. One of which being psychology.

That only makes the claims that you regularly post about others even
more offensive.