Defining a new base-type in Python based off Hexavigesimal

Devin Jeanpierre jeanpierreda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 12:08:24 EST 2011

> Care to translate it into English?
>
> Then translate the English into pseudo-code. And the pseudo-code into
> Python. Then, if and only if the Python version is too slow, translate it
> into C. And now you are done!

Mathematical English is pseudocode. Related: all theorems are also
programs and vice versa.

That said, I don't understand the notation either. What's \mathbb{M}?
What does it mean ti be "in" some natural number n? (Are you using a
set theoretic definition of natural numbers: e.g. x in y iff x <= y ?)

Devin

On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 10:38 AM, Steven D'Aprano