Return of an old friend

MRAB python at mrabarnett.plus.com
Fri Nov 25 12:56:07 EST 2011

On 25/11/2011 10:13, Noah Hall wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 5:08 AM, Matt Joiner<anacrolix at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> I haven't heard of you before, but feel like I've missed out on something.
>>
>> Do you (or someone else) care to link to some of your more contentious work?
>
> Ignore him, he's a troll with an unjustly inflated ego.

He has previously posted under the name "rantingrick".

In brief, his posts have been about how Python is doomed unless it's
rescued from the elite who are ignoring the needs of the silent
majority by not fixing this or that, and he offers himself as the one
who'll lead the Python community into the promised land, or something
like that.