What I do and do not know about installing Python on Win 7 withregard to IDLE.

Alemu Tadesse atadesse at sunedison.com
Wed Nov 23 01:48:19 EST 2011

I just subscribed for python and I am VERY NEW. I would like to have a
an IDLE. My texts are just the same whether it is comment or def or
statement or ...... how am I going to make it highlighted ..my
scientific package is not working and complaining about not able to
find/load DLL ... frustrating for the first day in the python world. ANY
tip ?

Thanks

Alemu