Using the Python Interpreter as a Reference

Alan Meyer ameyer2 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 22 13:37:32 EST 2011

On 11/20/2011 7:46 PM, Travis Parks wrote:
> Hello:
>
> I am currently working on designing a new programming language. ...

I have great respect for people who take on projects like this.

Your chances of popularizing the language are small.  There must be
thousands of projects like this for every one that gets adopted by other
people.  However your chances of learning a great deal are large,
including many things that you'll be able to apply to programs and
projects that, at first glance, wouldn't appear to benefit from this
kind of experience.  If you get it working you'll have an impressive
item to add to your resume.

I suspect that you'll also have a lot of fun.

Good luck with it.

     Alan