ProgressBar - Python and Powershell

Nikunj.Badjatya at emc.com Nikunj.Badjatya at emc.com
Sun Nov 20 11:40:58 EST 2011

Thanks for reply.
Python and Powershell are required because the installer would deal in virtual machines ( VMware environment ).
Some prechecks and postconfig are required in both VMware and Windows environment. For dealing with VMware environment powershell has the best bonding. For windows I am  using Python.

I am new to this field and do not know if there is an alternative available.! Can you please suggest an alternative to Powershell in VM environment. ?

The current look of the installer is completely command line based.