problem in running script file (model-default.py)

Chris Rebert clp2 at rebertia.com
Thu Nov 17 05:12:09 EST 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 1:51 AM, Anushree Tripathi
<anushritripathi at gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run script file(i.e.,model-default.py) on IDLE interface,I m
> getting this error:
> read_al_373E> Protein specified in ALIGN_CODES(i) was not found in the
> alignment file; ALIGN_CODES(       1) =  2hyd

Such an error is entirely specific to the particular script you are
running (and/or possibly due to a lack of command-line arguments since
you're running it via IDLE).
Either consult the script's documentation or author, or post the
script here. We can't debug/troubleshoot code we don't have access to.

Regards,
Chris