Multiple threads

Jack Keegan whatsjacksemail at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:00:57 EST 2011

Hi Chris,

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:

> First off, it's better in CPython (the most popular Python) to use
> multiple processes than multiple threads.

I had been looking into treads and process/subprocess myself a while ago
and couldn't decide which would suit what I needed to do best. I'm still
very confused about the whole thing. Can you elaborate on the above a bit
please?

Cheers,

Jack
--
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers
of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in