SMS api for python

Arjuna Software sky378 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:44:41 EST 2011

On Oct 21, 4:41 am, Chris Rebert <c... at rebertia.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 12:10 AM, Pankaj <pankaj.anand... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I want to make an api that would recieve the SMS text from the user
> > and process it then send the result back to the use. Is there any api
> > that I can use to do this??
>
> There would seem to be several options:http://pypi.python.org/pypi?%3Aaction=search&term=sms&submit=search
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Send SMS Text messages using SMS API:
http://www.txtimpact.com/sms-gateway-api.asp
TxtImpact SMS API, you have access to powerful text messaging
functionality for integration into your existing and new web and
enterprise applications.
Text Messaging API or SMS API can enable application to receive and
send SMS text messages utilising txtimpact advanced SMS gateway API or
Text Messaging API. TxtImpact provides simple HTTP interface for
clients to send and receive messages from mobile phone users. HTTP
POST can be used in all modern programming languages including ASP,
ASP.NET, C++, C#, PHP, VB, VB.NET, command lines, SSH & cURL.