The python implementation of the "relationships between classes".

Steven D'Aprano steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info
Thu Nov 10 17:48:51 EST 2011

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 14:38:58 -0500, Terry Reedy wrote:

> I will point out that in the real world, dead donor transplants are
> based on the fact the parts of the body do NOT have to die when the
> composition does. I will not be surprised if we someday see arm
> transplants.

And Guido's Time Machine strikes again... not only have there been arm
transplants, but the first DOUBLE arm transplant was three years ago:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1039587/Worlds-double-arm-transplant-man-gets-teenagers-limbs.html

There have been successful *face* transplants. Nothing will surprise me
now until they do a brain or head transplant.

--
Steven