How to Get Data from DictReader for CSV Files

ray ray at aarden.us
Mon Nov 21 08:42:59 EST 2011

I don't see how to get my data from the output.  I can see the data in
the rows but it is mixed in with the field names.  That is, the data I
get comes out as:
fieldname1 : data1 , fieldname2 : data2 , etc.

import csv
linelist=open( "C:/Users/me/line_list_r0.csv", "rb" )
csvReader= csv.DictReader( linelist, dialect='excel' )
for data in csvReader:
	print data
linelist.close()

I want to pass this data as arrays or lists to another module such as:
myfunction(data1, data2, data3)

How do I get the data I want out of the pair fieldname1 : data1?

Thanks,
ray