Announcing Mii (My) Chat

Andrew Evans andrew.rustytub at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 00:04:11 EST 2011

Hello I wish to inform the list of a Python Application I am writing
entitled Mii Chat.

What is Mii Chat you ask? It is an IP to IP or IP to Multiple IP
text/voice/video chat client written in Python

Currently the GUI is written in PyQT and could use a complete overhaul (in
progress)

There are a few bugs: Like I couldn't figure out the Threading for the
Video so I am using QTimer.

and the Audio could be improved. But overall it works as expected! I am
happy about it cause I am not the best programmer. I have never been to
school for Comp Science Programming or any university/college for that
matter. I am self taught and consider myself a hobbyist programmer.

It would be great if some one could suggest a library for TCP Nat Traversal.

As  well I am open to any and all suggestions! I appreciate any feedback
*cheers

Andrew Evans

Here is the link

http://code.google.com/p/mii-chat/