python chat

William abecedarian314159 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 02:38:06 EST 2011

Hi,

I've started a new site called StudyBrunch, where we offer a chance for online studygroups with video conferencing, screen sharing etc.   I'd like to keep the groups small to be maneageble.   I will offer a basic session on python for people who are interested, on Saturday or Sunday evening.   If you are interested, you can look at:
http://www.studybrunch.com/studysession/intro-to-python/

For this month, general membership is free and I hope to move on to more advanced topics later.   If you have questions, or suggestion for topics (for example, classes, wxpython, urllib2, etc.), then contact us through http://www.studybrunch.com/contact/ so we don't spam the list.

I have listed some preliminary times on the site in EST, but let me know on the site if you can't make those and I can try to schedule another session later in the week.

Best,
William