Uninstalling Py 2.5.2 from Windows 7

W. eWatson wolftracks at invalid.com
Sun Nov 13 12:46:18 EST 2011

For many months I had sporadically used 2.5.2 under Win 7, then
something went awry. I tried an uninstall/install and it didn't get any
better. I thought I'd take another shot at it today. The uninstall went
OK, but c:\python25 remained with several py files and a folder, Lib. I
went ahead with the install and got a msg that asked if I wanted to
write over the python25 folder.

I figured maybe I should ask about this. It's probably OK. Yes, I know I
have an old version of Python, but I need it occasionally.

Comments?