proving two formula are same each other!

pyman wonjunchoi001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 08:03:17 EDT 2011

hello, I need some idea to prove two formula is same. if N = 3, these
formula are same each other. each formula has 3 input . To prove this,
drawing shape or anything would be possible. how can I do this? please
give me your idea!

for example:
N = 1 : formula1 has a, b, c input value, formula2 has d, e, f input
value and each formula's output are different.
N = 2 : formula1 has a, b, c input value, formula2 has d, e, f input
value and each formula's output are different.
N = 3 : formula1 has a, b, c input value, formula2 has d, e, f input
value and each formula's output are SAME.

Wonjun, Choi