The worth of comments

Grant Edwards invalid at invalid.invalid
Fri May 27 13:49:40 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-27, Miki Tebeka <miki.tebeka at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=ah82mvnssv5d_162dbgx78gw ;)

I just realized that Usenet is sort of like radio.

After hearing/reading somebody for years, I don't seem to have a
detailed image of them in my head, but when I finally do see a picture
of them, my initial reaction is almost always "no, that's not at all
what I thought he/she looked like".   Odd.

--
Grant Edwards               grant.b.edwards        Yow! I demand IMPUNITY!
                                  at