Python's super() considered super!

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu May 26 21:39:33 EDT 2011

Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com> writes:

> I just posted a tutorial and how-to guide for making effective use of
> super().

Thanks very much! We need articles like this.

Raymond Hettinger <python at rcn.com> writes:

> Here's a link to the super() how-to-guide and commentary:  bit.ly/
> iFm8g3

We also, though, need *real* URLs. Blind URLs through obfuscation
services have their uses, but surely not in a forum like this. The real
URL is <URL:http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=2588262>.

--
 \        “… it's best to confuse only one issue at a time.” —Brian W. |
  `\    Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie, _The C programming language_, |