Why did Quora choose Python for its development?

John Bokma john at castleamber.com
Wed May 25 23:00:33 EDT 2011

Steven D'Aprano <steve+comp.lang.python at pearwood.info> writes:

> On Wed, 25 May 2011 07:01:07 -0500, John Bokma wrote:
>
>> if Python is really so much better than Python [Perl]
>> readability wise, why do I have such a hard time dropping
>> Perl and moving on?
>
> My guess is that you have an adversarial view of computer languages,

Well, it's clear that you are indeed the fuckwit I suspected you
are. What's a pity is that you are so vocal in this group and to me at
least makes it a way less pleasant experience to read this group.

Get a life. Or better, just fuck off and die. It will improve both the
world and the Python community, of which you are nothing but a little,
smelly shitstain.

--
John Bokma                                                               j3b

Blog: http://johnbokma.com/        Perl Consultancy: http://castleamber.com/
Perl for books:    http://johnbokma.com/perl/help-in-exchange-for-books.html