Odp: Re: Strange behaviour of input() function (Python 3.2)

Algis Kabaila akabaila at pcug.org.au
Wed May 25 21:27:33 EDT 2011

On Wednesday 25 May 2011 06:27:52 sunrrrise wrote:
> Ok, another time I'd like to thank you for your help. I gave
> up, I'm going to get used to IDLE GUI... at least this one
> works!
With IDLE, after any changes to the program, you are asked to
"save file".  IDLE knows that a file in python needs to be saved
before it can be run!

If you use Notepad, it does not know that Python programs need
to be saved to disk before they can be executed.  So you should
remember to save them first.

To use IDLE is a good choice, particularly if you are a
beginner!

OldAl.
--
Algis