Strange behaviour of input() function (Python 3.2)

Chris Angelico rosuav at gmail.com
Sun May 22 19:21:28 EDT 2011

On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 8:59 AM, sunrrrise <sunrrrise at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you for quick response!
>
> English is not my native language so I'm going to keep my explanations simple.

No problem, your English is far better than my Polish. (I used Google
Translate to figure out what "Wprowadz zmienna" means.)

I tried copying and pasting your exact code, even down to using
Notepad, but it worked fine. The interpreter I used was a
freshly-downloaded Python 3.2, listing itself as r32:88445 dated Feb
20 2011, 21:29:03.

This may be a really specific bug. Can you email me the actual Python
file you're having problems with, please? Off-list, as this list
doesn't like attachments. I'll try running it on my system and see if
it's any different.

Chris Angelico