checking if a list is empty

rusi rustompmody at gmail.com
Sun May 22 00:32:05 EDT 2011

On May 22, 8:52 am, Chris Angelico <ros... at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 1:02 PM, rusi <rustompm... at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why is the C library in linux called libc6 and not just libc?
>
> I assume you mean this?http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/glibcinfo.html

Ha Ha! Thanks for that link! I quote:

> You should not be using libc4 for anything any more. If you do use it, we will hunt you
> down and execute you as an example to others. (Not really, but you get the point...)

Recently on the emacs list there was a big flame-fest because the
behavior (aka interface) of return/newline changed.
The argument for change: Can we have emacs behave a little more like a
21st century application?
Against: Somebody's scripting code broke badly.

You may take any side you like.