TK program problem

bvdp bob at mellowood.ca
Sat May 21 20:07:30 EDT 2011

On May 20, 4:37 pm, rantingrick <rantingr... at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thats sounds to me a lot like hammering square pegs though round
> holes... Perhaps you should explain first in "plain english" what

Ahh, but what fun would the Internet, Usenet and programming be
without round holes and square pegs.

I thought my English was pretty good.

> problem your application is intended to solve, then how it is expected

I'm trying very much to focus on the problem I'm having with a
particular bit of python code. I'm not trying to have the community
solve my coding problems.

> to interact with the user, and finally, what exactly is NOT working
> correctly. I would suffix such a documentary with the current source
> code, verbatim.

You want me to attach several hundred/thousand lines of source code to
demonstrate that a particular bit of python has changed behavior
between versions?