Abandoning Python

Bill Allen wallenpb at gmail.com
Sat May 21 14:40:40 EDT 2011

You have ideas, a text editor, and a computer - best get to coding.   What's
stopping you?  You largely want Python, with modifications.   Join the
development team and help implement those changes, or fork your own flavor
and do what you wish.   Right?  You imagine it's an easy task, so get after
it.   Also, quit saying "give me".   I realize that was a troll post, but I
hear people say so many things like this about lots of things.   Sick of
it.  Shut up and do something constructive instead.   Contribute with
effort, rather than a lot of "wishlist" and "give me" talk.