obviscating python code for distribution

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Wed May 18 14:26:45 EDT 2011

 >might be secure as long as attackers cannot, say:
You forgot UFOs.
Anyway, again, thanks to everyone for the advice, this is good reading.
Incidentally, I don't know to much about security. I know about rate
limiting and dos attacks, as well as some others, but I think there's a
lot more that I don't know--can someone kind of aim me in the right
direction for some of this? I want to be able to take techniques, break
my server and then fix it so that can't be done before I head to public
with this.