obviscating python code for distribution

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Mon May 16 10:44:33 EDT 2011

 >Funny you should mention this "now"
I don't go around parading the info, until I have to.
 >Yes I agree Flash is not very accessible (never has been).
 >Web Standards web apps and such however are quite
 >accessible!
If I was making a browser-based game, yes. As I'm not though...

Anyway, thanks to everyone else who answered this thread. I've not done
much like this besides muds, and all the logic is on the server there, I
think I will build the client in python, open source it for people to
fix/add to if they want and make sure to keep the server as secure as it
can be.