Converting a set into list

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sat May 14 19:21:38 EDT 2011

TheSaint <nobody at nowhere.net.no> writes:

> The example was to show that after having made a set
>
> set(aa)
>
> the need to get that set converted into a list.

As pointed out: you already know how to create a set from an object;
creating a list from an object is very similar:

    list(set(aa))

But why are you doing that? What are you trying to achieve?

--
 \     “We are all agreed that your theory is crazy. The question that |
  `\      divides us is whether it is crazy enough to have a chance of |