What other languages use the same data model as Python?

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Tue May 10 11:40:05 EDT 2011

On Wed, 11 May 2011 01:27:36 +1000, Chris Angelico
  <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
:  Language is for communication. If we're not using the same meanings
:  for words, we will have problems.

So if you adopt the word class to mean a type (or composite type),
as in python, what word would you use for a class of types (as in
haskell or ada)?

I think there are too many meanings and too few words ...

That's why some languages support overloading.

I am afraid we just need to cope with it, overloading I mean.

--
:-- Hans Georg