What other languages use the same data model as Python?

Hans Georg Schaathun hg at schaathun.net
Mon May 9 16:53:33 EDT 2011

On Mon, 9 May 2011 21:18:29 +1000, Chris Angelico
  <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
:  Analogies are like diagrams. Not all of them are perfect or useful.
:
:  The boxes are different sizes. If you really want them to look
:  different, do one as squares and one as circles, but don't try that in
:  plain text.

Analogies, even imperfect ones, are good when we are clear about the
fact that they are analogies.  Using C pointers to illustrate how to
use bound names in python may be useful, but only if we are clear about
the fact that it is an analogy and do not pretend that it explains it in
full.

--
:-- Hans Georg