setuptools for 64-bit 2.7.1 on 64-bit Windows 7?

Dick Bridges Dick.Bridges at wdc.com
Mon May 9 11:22:42 EDT 2011

David,

Thanks for the link. I'd scanned but skipped it because it was
"third-party". This time I started following some of the links and finally
found the link for distutils:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/distribute#installation-instructions. Works like
a charm.

Thanks for pointing me back to that link - I was clearly too hasty
dismissing it during my so-called "due diligence". 8-P

           Dick Bridges
  (\(\     Western Digital
 ¸". ..
 (  . .)  The opinions and data in this missive are my own and do not
necessarily
 |   ° ¡  represent Western Digital positions, strategies, or opinions.
 ¿     ;
c?".UJ"   Glenda: http://glenda.cat-v.org/gallery/