What other languages use the same data model as Python?

Neil Cerutti neilc at norwich.edu
Fri May 6 09:10:27 EDT 2011

On 2011-05-05, Chris Angelico <rosuav at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 1:29 AM, Roy Smith <roy at panix.com> wrote:
>> "Hey, let's override operator,() and have some fun"
>
> Destroying sanity, for fun and profit.

I was thinking more along the lines of stuff like combining the
envelope pattern (an interface class containing a pointer to an
implementation) with template classes to create type-safe
polymorphic types with specializable, decoupled implementations.

A Python programmer just feels depressed that anyone could have a
need for such innovations, though. ;)

--
Neil Cerutti